- DEA – Central Valley Sheriffs – Operation Mercury [3 Updates]
- Cannabis question – need help [1 Update]
- Video link – Nate's Miley's advisory Deputy Probation Officer Tojo Thomas on Marijuana [1 Update]
- ARO: Michigan Constitutional Amendment possibility [2 Updates]
- Jimmy Kimmel @ WHCD must have been high! [1 Update]
- Jimmy Kimmel Addresses Marijuana Legalization At White House Correspondents' Dinner 2012 [1 Update]
- [sf-mmj] Berkeley Patients Group says it is moving, not closing [1 Update]
- Jimmy Kimmel puts Obama on hot seat over marijuana crackdown [1 Update]
- "Bill McPike" <s..firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 29 08:44AM -0700
These 6 sheriff offices are ignoring
State laws & working only on fed laws
w/the DEA. The goal is to collect $$$s
from folks who fail to pull their plants
& who will suffer U.S. forfeiture actions.
See this latest letter threatening this.
In the past few years they had Operation
Trident, which recognized CA MMJ laws.
My action for preliminary injunction
Against the Fresno Co ordinance was
Heard on 4/27, but the Judge delayed
This until 5/18. The delay was due to a
Dispute between the county atty &
The dispensary plaintiff who was
Consolidated into my action. They
Argued about the corp status of the
Business and other bus related issues
Which do not effect me as an
- Info from MMMAB <s..email@example.com> Apr 29 12:32PM -0700
Which 6 Sheriff's offices?
On Apr 29, 2012, at 8:44 AM, Bill McPike wrote:
- Bud <s..firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 29 05:03PM -0700
Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Merced and Tulare. They comprise the Central
Valley High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA); there are four HIDTAs
HIDTA is a grant program administered by the Office of National Drug Policy
Control. If you're in a HIDTA zone, the feds have more grant funding and
resources to target medical cannabis growers and distributors. Which is
exactly what's happening here in HIDTA-Land.
- "andrew garret" <s..email@example.com> Apr 29 12:24PM -0700
Now putting together a website on how NIDA prevents Medical Cannabis
research by simply not giving out permits to do so.
A couple of years ago, I remember someone at NIDA saying that "No permits
were issued, because no one had ever asked for them."
Does anyone have any info on that incident? A name, when it happened,
Sent via Catholic Online Webmail!
Use Catholic Online Webmail to proclaim your faith to the world.
- "Bob Swanson" <s..firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 28 07:20PM -0700
Nate Miley's adversary Deputy Probation Officer Tojo Thomas on Marijuana.
Video Link: http://www.ebdir.net/allen/miley_thomas_cvtv.html
Nate <http://www.mileyforsupervisor.com/> 's Home Page
- Info from MMMAB <s..email@example.com> Apr 28 06:07PM -0700
Shona, et al,
The RepealToday website's donation page is: https://help.repealtoday.org/donate.cfm
Their website main address is https://repealtoday.org/
It seems a certainty that many small contributions to pay for signature gathering is their greatest need. The campaign appears both well organized and credible. And there's no internecine conflict over which initiative to back…
On Apr 27, 2012, at 11:54 PM, Axis of Love SF, Shona Gochenaur wrote:
- Matthew Abel <s..firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 29 02:45PM -0400
- Hal Muskat <s..email@example.com> Apr 29 09:35AM -0700
From HuffPo this date:
"While delivering his remarks at the 2012 White House Correspondents'
Dinner, comedian Jimmy Kimmel addressed the issue of marijuana legalization.
"What is with the marijuana crackdown? Seriously, what is the concern?
We will deplete the nation's Funyun supply?" Kimmel said. "Pot smokers
vote too. Sometimes a week after the election, but they vote."
Kimmel then posed a challenge to the crowd, which was made up of
celebrities like Kim Kardashian and George Clooney.
"I would like everyone in this room to raise your hand if you've never
smoked pot," Kimmel said.
Few hands went up.
Noting the crowd's reaction, Kimmel addressed President Barack Obama
"Marijuana is something that real people care about," Kimmel said."
- "Bob Swanson" <s..firstname.lastname@example.org> Apr 28 09:42PM -0700
Jimmy Kimmel Addresses Marijuana Legalization At White House Correspondents'
The Huffington Post | By Paige Lavender
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paige-lavender> Posted: 04/28/2012 11:36 pm
Updated: 04/28/2012 11:57 pm
- Mickey Martin <s..email@example.com> Apr 29 07:02AM -0700
T-Comp Consulting Director
***The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily the views of T-Comp Consulting, Tainted Compassion, Cannabis Warrior any other group I am affiliated with.***